Monday, July 14, 2008

Finally posted pictures!

Hi guys!

Sorry I haven't blogged lately! We had three jam-packed days of touring the Beijing area and I usually came home and fell asleep right away!

I finally posted my pictures, through Saturday, I'll add Sunday's pictures this afternoon. http://picasaweb.google.com/MarkTWelsh

I ate at McDonalds last night (i.e. 1 a.m.) and something didn't go so well in my stomach, so I was up all night. I canceled my plans for today, which included a talkshow appearance because I feel so crappy... now, if i could only find some comfort food and a good English movie!!!

Enjoy! And feel free to comment on the pictures!

Mark


P.S. If you get the chance, you should watch the video Matt posted on the KOMU Blog about food. It's great! http://Beijingexperience2008.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mark, your pictures are wonderful. Sounds and looks like you are really busy and having a good time. Hope you are feeling better soon.....don't be fooled by the golden arches again!!!! Auntie S.